Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas morning 2008

Merry Christmas from the Lewis Family!!
Here is Steve getting the lamb ready to go in the oven.


Emily with her stocking







I love gum!


What else did Santa bring me?





"Whoa! I got gold coins mom!"





Look what else I got - gummi life savers!



And gum!


"Hey, I got an orange!"



Maybe something else will fall out if I put it on my head.


I'm not quite ready for Christmas - I need to stretch.

The pose before the break through!


I want my presents NOW!!


Ryan asked Santa for Geo Trax


Emily got a some American Girl things.


Jared concentrating on opening a Santa gift.


Just what every boy wants, clothes and books from Santa!


Putting on the American Girl outfit.

Race cars





"Cool"


A thank you not from Santa for the cookies, milk and carrots.

A special present Emily wrapped for Grandma Carma.



1 comments:

Julie Weiss said...

Hi guys,
Come see my blog at:
http://weisscircus.blogspot.com/ for some exciting news!
Julie Weiss