Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Christmas card photos of 2008

I joked with my friend Margaret that this day was a photo fiasco. I asked Jared to change into a shirt and sweater so I could take a picture for our Christmas card. First of all, Jared hates changing clothes and he really doesn't like picutre taking either. So I had Emily and Ryan taking DARLING pictures and Jared over on the side frowning or looking serious. Here are the results:










I almost sent this picture out to everyone!


This was a close second.




We have a winner!







2 comments:

Margaret said...

WOW! You are a posting machine. Now I just have to catch up.

We loved getting your card. It's always nice to know how Beth is doing!

Love you and Merry Christmas!

Steph Glazier-Collao said...

Handsome boys and such a gorgeous girl! I can't believe how much they have grown. What do you feed them for breakfast?